Duty Fly Technology Update
Duty Fly informs that your favorite trading platform is about to get even better. On Wednesday, February 27, Duty Fly will update its trading platform which will provide customers an even faster and more scalable platform.
To implement this planned technology update, we’ll need to make markets offline and disable wallets temporarily. We are making this upgrade to meet the continuously growing demand and interest from current and new digital asset customers around the world.
Below, you’ll find everything you need to know regarding changes in our platform during the update which starts at 10:00 UTC on February 27th.
What can Duty Fly customers expect during the planned upgrade?
- DFtrades.com will be offline, customers will not be able to login and trade.
- Wallets will be unavailable for customers; deposits and withdrawals will be disabled during the update. Customers’ assets will remain secure throughout the upgrade
- All markets will be offline and trading will be suspended for up to two hours beginning approximately at 10:00 UTC.
- During the update any partially filled or open orders will be cancelled. Please note the time and date of the update and take appropriate measures to complete or cancel orders prior to the markets going offline for the upgrade.
What benefits will users notice once the update is complete?
The update includes exciting features such as:
- New ways to add fiat to your accounts (through Payeer)
- New order types and options, including Stop-Limit Order and Stop-Market Order
- Availability to open a MT5 account and directly transfer the currency from your Duty Fly account to MT5 account
- New technical analyses tools (on graphic)
- Possibility to track your transactions
- And, much more - so stay tuned!
We appreciate your patience as we are getting ready to conduct this scheduled technology update. We truly value our customers, and this update is another example of how we’re working hard to make our platform a better place to trade.